REGENCY STANDARDS OF OPERATIONS
Regency’s standards operations outline who we are as a purpose-driven company. It highlights our company's Vision, Mission, and Values. It also includes our promise and commitment to our clients and our employees. The standards expressed below are essential in ensuring that we remain an ethical, socially responsible, and conscientious company.
Operating with credibility
- We will strive to be consistent with our services and promptly resolve any issues.
- We will endeavour to do precisely what we say we will do and act with uncompromising integrity.
- We aspire to be transparent in all our dealings and be accountable for our actions.
- We aim to deliver timely and quality services.
Contributing towards a sustainable future
- Everything we do at Regency, from the vans we drive to the cleaning solutions and equipment we use to carry out work to how we dispose of waste, is all geared toward protecting the environment.
- We create and support sustainable initiatives
- We invest in diversity and inclusion.
Providing quality services
- We will ensure that our operatives receive the relevant training and gain experience from working with experienced staff members.
- We work closely with you to understand your requirements and needs to provide you with an excellent and quality service.
- We listen to you and provide additional feedback or suggestions that we feel will benefit you.
There are many ways one can thrive in a workplace. At Regency, we believe in empowering our employees to be the best versions of themselves. We provide personal development courses and mandatory work-related training designed to equip our team with knowledge and skills that will allow them to thrive in their roles and personal life. We also have rewards and recognition schemes to motivate our team even further.
At Regency, we want our employees to be part of and belong to our inclusive, supportive, and friendly work environment. We understand that when an employee feels connected to the workplace, they are more likely to excel in their role.
We provide various teambuilding exercises and company social outings that allow our team to get to know one another thus enhancing teamwork and togetherness. This is crucial in getting the job done and also vital for our staff’s health and wellbeing.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Making a difference in the community is grounded in our company’s vision and mission. We support the activities of various charities and non-profitable organisations and engage with meaningful community projects. But it does not stop there; making a difference for us also includes embracing individuality, celebrating the different cultures we have, treating one another with respect, supporting each other, and applauding each other’s achievements.
MEET THE TEAM
Keith Glass (KG)
Jamie McGinn (JM)
Julia Ngadi (JN)
Michelle Bryce (MB)
Ashley Low (AL)
Judith Linnegar (JL)
Stephen Linnegar (SL)
Sam Malone (SM)
Emma Gibson (EG)
Skye Anderson (SA)
Ben McKee (BM)
Health and Safety
Kayleigh McComb (KM)
Marketing & Admin Assistant